Content on dishbytrish.com (this site) represents the views and opinions of Trish (the author) and is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. The information and recipes may not be suitable for everyone. Please consult your doctor, dietitian, or other healthcare practitioner before altering your eating or exercise regime as this is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Terms & Conditions:
Visitors are solely responsible for their use of information from this site, including, but not limited to, any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, injuries, damages, misleading or defamatory statements. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The content is not representative of the professionals organizations and corporations with which the author is affiliated. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
How do we protect and store your information?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We take reasonable measures to help protect all information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Additionally, we implement policies designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information to employees that have a business reason to know such information, and implement security practices and procedures designed to protect the confidentiality and security of such information and prohibit unlawful disclosure of such information in accordance with its policies.
All of the emails that are sent to you include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third party links or affiliate links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When an affiliate link is present on a web page or a blog post, that affiliate link will be denoted at the bottom of the page whenever possible. If you are unsure of whether or not a link is associated with an affiliate, please contact us at any time and we will not only update the page (in the event that we did not add the note), or provide you with the details you would like to know.
Our policy may change at any time. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our website.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or concerns.
This policy was last modified on 6/24/15